Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yeah God!

Praise God! I found out that I won an award from the grad school that will allow me to write my dissertation full-time this year and graduate in May 2008. Thank you Father! I had no funding for this fall and have been praying long and hard that God would provide something that would allow me to complete my degree without having to get into debt. I have managed, by the grace of God, to finish grad school with no debt of any kind and would like to stay that way. I am so thankful for all God's help and mercy through these trying years of grad school. God never fails us. I am now struggling with being diligent in my work and maintaining good work habits. I also pray about what I am to do in the future. But I know God will be in the future and future situations just as He is here now with me.
Best wishes,
The Peach

No comments: